No start finish detected at Buttonwillow CCW

This forum is for Traqmate Users to list their Start / Finish coordinates for tracks around the world.

In version 1.25 and later you can enter the Start / Finish into your Traqmate before arriving at the track.
SDjoe
Soapbox Derby

No start finish detected at Buttonwillow CCW

Postby SDjoe » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:49 am

I'm new to the use of the Traqmate and had a question about start/finish detection. I drove at Buttonwillow CA in the Clockwise direction and the unit automatically detected the start/finish direction. I recently returned and drove in the Counterclockwise direction. I selected Buttonwillow but the unit did not detect the start finish, so no data recorded for me :( How do I enter start/finish data for the CCW direction so that the unit will find it when driving in that direction. I have successfully used the unit at Chuckwalla CCW and Willow Springs.

Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

Re: No start finish detected at Buttonwillow CCW

Postby Andre' Surles » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:42 am

SDjoe wrote:I'm new to the use of the Traqmate and had a question about start/finish detection. I drove at Buttonwillow CA in the Clockwise direction and the unit automatically detected the start/finish direction. I recently returned and drove in the Counterclockwise direction. I selected Buttonwillow but the unit did not detect the start finish, so no data recorded for me :( How do I enter start/finish data for the CCW direction so that the unit will find it when driving in that direction. I have successfully used the unit at Chuckwalla CCW and Willow Springs.

We are adding the new track, here is the S/F

Buttonwillow CCW

You can also create a new track at anytime and set the S/F while out on track at any point and move it later in software. We also host all our S/F coordinates on share.traqmate.com

Thanks
Team Traqmate
Redline! Redline! Redline!

Return to “Start / Finish Coordinates”