How to move to generic format

Helps you get the most out your Traqmate System
PeOR
Pedal Cars

How to move to generic format

Postby PeOR » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:52 am

I am very interested in comparing my laps with other cars, using different loggers. I have seen Driftbox can import vbox files (perhaps coming from the same company?). Is there some way you have heard of to get all Driftbox and Traqmate log files into the same analysis software?

PeO.

Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

Re: How to move to generic format

Postby Andre' Surles » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:21 pm

PeOR wrote:I am very interested in comparing my laps with other cars, using different loggers. I have seen Driftbox can import vbox files (perhaps coming from the same company?). Is there some way you have heard of to get all Driftbox and Traqmate log files into the same analysis software?

PeO.

There is no way to compare files from other loggers in a single program. Driftbox is made by the same company that makes the vbox, that is the only reason they work.

Traqview & Traqstudio does make it very easy to compare yourself against yourself, or against other drivers, up to 6 at once.

You can download and try our software here
viewtopic.php?t=26

There are plenty of free files available here, just pick two you like from the same track
http://share.traqmate.com/

Thanks
Andre' Surles
Track Systems
Redline! Redline! Redline!

tra
Pedal Cars

Postby tra » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Its been several years since the original question was posted, so I thought that I would re-post. I've got some DL1 data from another driver that I would like to compare to my Traqmate data. Is anyone aware of a process or alternate software application that will allow me to compare the data from these different systems?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

Postby Andre' Surles » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:54 pm

tra wrote:Its been several years since the original question was posted, so I thought that I would re-post. I've got some DL1 data from another driver that I would like to compare to my Traqmate data. Is anyone aware of a process or alternate software application that will allow me to compare the data from these different systems?

Thanks in advance for your help.

We are not currently working on any cross data analysis software but we would consider it for a future release, however it is currently not a priority.
Thanks
Team Traqmate
Redline! Redline! Redline!

Return to “Data Analysis”