New User

This is for the 2-wheel wonders to have their own discussions.
Juggler
Soapbox Derby

New User

Postby Juggler » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:02 pm

I notice there hasn't been much in the way of traffic in the Motorcycle Forum, which is a shame. But anyway, I'm borrowing a friends Basic unit for my GSXR-1000.

I will post pictures when I get the unit installed, but it will be mounted in the nose of my race plastics. No tach/throttle connections, but I may add those after some practice with the unit. I will be doing a Keith Code day at VIR North next week, and I'm hoping to take some video as well, so I'll be able to do the video with speedo/track map overlay stuff. Very geeky, but I dig on that sort of stuff.

I do like the idea of a lean angle indicator. I've been thinking of making an analog version that I would video. It would be on the rear of the bike on the tail, and you would see my big posterior in the background.

I'll post up as soon as I can. Looking forward to playing with this.

Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

Re: New User

Postby Andre' Surles » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:23 am

Juggler wrote:I notice there hasn't been much in the way of traffic in the Motorcycle Forum, which is a shame. But anyway, I'm borrowing a friends Basic unit for my GSXR-1000.

I will post pictures when I get the unit installed, but it will be mounted in the nose of my race plastics. No tach/throttle connections, but I may add those after some practice with the unit. I will be doing a Keith Code day at VIR North next week, and I'm hoping to take some video as well, so I'll be able to do the video with speedo/track map overlay stuff. Very geeky, but I dig on that sort of stuff.

I do like the idea of a lean angle indicator. I've been thinking of making an analog version that I would video. It would be on the rear of the bike on the tail, and you would see my big posterior in the background.

I'll post up as soon as I can. Looking forward to playing with this.

Thanks for posting, we do have one dealer who is focused on bikes almost exclusively. He may be interested in your lean analog lean angle idea as well.

Looking forward to seeing your setup!

Check some of his videos out here.

This thing is ripping fast too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc4rL5iejXg&feature=channel

http://www.traqmaterental.com/
Redline! Redline! Redline!

Return to “Motorcycle-only Forum”