Tools / Options

Installation notes, Data Inputs, Tach Hook up and Software Tips
Track Systems
Team Traqmate

Tools / Options

Postby Track Systems » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:03 am

If you click on Tools (at the top of Traqview menu) and select Options you can customize some of the features of Traqview.

Specifically, you can elminate the start menu and splashscreen for faster access.

You can also change units and control some of the map plotting.

More user options will appear here in future releases.
Data Made Easy

SCoupe
Pedal Cars

Re: Tools / Options

Postby SCoupe » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:45 pm

I do not understand this feature nor do I know where to select it. Traqmate Complete running version 3.3

"AutoOn - With SU2 connected, user may program unit to start up when power is applied

AutoStart - User may choose a recording mode to enter automatically upon startup
"

My unit is hardwired to ign switch. When ign is on, I want Traqmate on with Qualifing selected and looking for S/F line.

Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

Re: Tools / Options

Postby Andre' Surles » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 am

SCoupe wrote:I do not understand this feature nor do I know where to select it. Traqmate Complete running version 3.3

"AutoOn - With SU2 connected, user may program unit to start up when power is applied

AutoStart - User may choose a recording mode to enter automatically upon startup
"

My unit is hardwired to ign switch. When ign is on, I want Traqmate on with Qualifing selected and looking for S/F line.

You will want the 'Auto ON' feature on.

You will want 'Auto Start' set to "Returns to Recording Mode at Start Up" - This will make the unit go back into the last mode you were using before you turned it off. So if you powered off the unit in qualifying mode it should start up again in that mode.

Please let us know if that works for you.

Thank you
Team Traqmate
Redline! Redline! Redline!

Return to “Traqmate Usage Tips & Application Notes”