3D

This forum is specifically for people having problems viewing video in TraqStudio. Other TraqStudio issues are handled in the Traqmate Support Forum.
Nick
Club Racing

3D

Postby Nick » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Guys, I tried using GoPro HD for the first time and really liked it, now I want to try 3D. However, I found that TraqStudio and GoPro 3D are not compatible in that, if I first convert to 3D, TS will not recognize the resulting vid, and if I try adding the data to each 2D vid first, GoPro will not recognize the result to make 3D. I have been corresponding with GoPro, and after many emails, here is their suggestion:

"I don't know of a solution for you at this point. We do offer an SDK (Software Development Kit) that the makers of TraqMate can use to add CineForm 3D functionality into their software. Many other third parties license this SDK from us. If I were you I would ask them about doing the same."

So, what do you think? Can you make it work so I can add data to a 3D vid? I have all the emails back and forth to GoPro if you want and think any of it would help.

Thanks.

Nick

Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

Re: 3D

Postby Andre' Surles » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:34 am

Nick wrote:Guys, I tried using GoPro HD for the first time and really liked it, now I want to try 3D. However, I found that TraqStudio and GoPro 3D are not compatible in that, if I first convert to 3D, TS will not recognize the resulting vid, and if I try adding the data to each 2D vid first, GoPro will not recognize the result to make 3D. I have been corresponding with GoPro, and after many emails, here is their suggestion:

"I don't know of a solution for you at this point. We do offer an SDK (Software Development Kit) that the makers of TraqMate can use to add CineForm 3D functionality into their software. Many other third parties license this SDK from us. If I were you I would ask them about doing the same."

So, what do you think? Can you make it work so I can add data to a 3D vid? I have all the emails back and forth to GoPro if you want and think any of it would help.

Thanks.

Nick

Good suggestion Nick, thanks for doing the leg work on this. We will put it on the list for future implementation.
Team Traqmate
Redline! Redline! Redline!

Return to “Video Support”