GoPro HERO2 - Camera Timing - Firmware Fix - Important!

This forum is specifically for people having problems viewing video in TraqStudio. Other TraqStudio issues are handled in the Traqmate Support Forum.
Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

GoPro HERO2 - Camera Timing - Firmware Fix - Important!

Postby Andre' Surles » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Update!

The latest firmware v.312 appears to be working correctly with the Traqmate. You can update your GoPro via Cineform.

However the video is exactly 1.325 seconds fast. This will require that you manually move the video back to -1.325 seconds in our software. This can be done under the video window/settings.

Select the video and use the slider to move it back. Hit apply and ok. Once that is done the video and data should be perfectly in sync. We will work on a future firmware release that will accommodate the timing issue.

Try keeping your cameras updated to the latest .312 version from GoPro and see if it works for you with the Traqmate.

Notes:
* Always record in 40hz mode for perfect sync timing.
* Power cycling the Traqmate can help get the camera in sync the first time you use it.
Redline! Redline! Redline!

ls110
Soapbox Derby

Re: GoPro HERO2 - Firmware Fix - Important!

Postby ls110 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Andre' Surles wrote:Update!
The latest firmware v.312 appears to be working correctly with the Traqmate. You can update your GoPro via Cineform.

I am confused by this thread that V312 is working. I assume this is no longer true based on a latter thread dated in this current year stating the proper version to be running is 124. Am I correct I should ignore this and also avoid V312?

Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

Re: GoPro HERO2 - Firmware Fix - Important!

Postby Andre' Surles » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:59 pm

ls110 wrote:
Andre' Surles wrote:Update!

I am confused by this thread that V312 is working. I assume this is no longer true based on a latter thread dated in this current year stating the proper version to be running is 124. Am I correct I should ignore this and also avoid V312?

V312 is the latest version as of Dec 2013. It is working and you should be able to use it with your Traqmate without issue.
Thanks
Team Traqmate
Redline! Redline! Redline!

Return to “Video Support”