XD1080 issue

This forum is specifically for people having problems viewing video in TraqStudio. Other TraqStudio issues are handled in the Traqmate Support Forum.
Borduin
Soapbox Derby

XD1080 issue

Postby Borduin » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

I have an XD1080 and interface, purchased from Traqmate. It kind of worked first day out at the track, but also mysteriously turned itself on in the middle of the night while still in the car and hooked up. Now, the camera turns on and starts recording as soon as the control cable is plugged in. If I turn it off, it turns right back on in a couple of seconds. The Traqmate (Classic) itself doesn't even have power to it. Unplugging the cable from the Traqdata HD makes no difference. Do I possibly have a bad control cable?

Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

Re: XD1080 issue

Postby Andre' Surles » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:04 am

Borduin wrote:I have an XD1080 and interface, purchased from Traqmate. It kind of worked first day out at the track, but also mysteriously turned itself on in the middle of the night while still in the car and hooked up. Now, the camera turns on and starts recording as soon as the control cable is plugged in. If I turn it off, it turns right back on in a couple of seconds. The Traqmate (Classic) itself doesn't even have power to it. Unplugging the cable from the Traqdata HD makes no difference. Do I possibly have a bad control cable?

Sounds like a bad cable/camera combo.

Please fill out a return, you shouldn't be charged if the unit is new.
Thanks
Team Traqmate

http://store.traqmate.com/Traqmate-Repair-p/990000.htm
Redline! Redline! Redline!

Return to “Video Support”