error messages

This forum is specifically for people having problems viewing video in TraqStudio. Other TraqStudio issues are handled in the Traqmate Support Forum.
markdfw
Soapbox Derby

error messages

Postby markdfw » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Whenever I try to import video in to TraqStudio, I get an error message that says: "The operation cannot be performed because the pins are not connected". This has happened regarless of whether I am importing data from the mobius camera, or from a GoPro.

Thoughts?

No idea if this is related to the fact that when I put in an SD card to import session data and TraqStudio opens up, it asks me if I want to copy files to my pc. If I click "no", session data pulls up just fine. If I click "yes" to copy data to pc, I get an error message. No idea why this is happening either.

Andre' Surles
Team Traqmate

Re: error messages

Postby Andre' Surles » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:19 am

markdfw wrote:Whenever I try to import video in to TraqStudio, I get an error message that says: "The operation cannot be performed because the pins are not connected". This has happened regarless of whether I am importing data from the mobius camera, or from a GoPro.

Thoughts?

No idea if this is related to the fact that when I put in an SD card to import session data and TraqStudio opens up, it asks me if I want to copy files to my pc. If I click "no", session data pulls up just fine. If I click "yes" to copy data to pc, I get an error message. No idea why this is happening either.

Handled offline

Mark,
Sorry you are having issues - See below

1 - I insert SD card in to computer to pull up session data in traqstudio, it asks if I want to copy files to my pc. If I choose "yes" then traqstudio gives me an error message that says: "error copying files". I then must click the "ok" box. If I choose "no" and do not copy files to pc, everything is fine

This is a common issue, we recommend just saying no.

2 - If I try to import video in to traqstudio, I get an error. The error is the same regardless of whether I try to import video from the Mobius camera I bought from you or video from my GoPro Hero2. Traqstudio gives the following error:

"Could not open the file: C:\*insertfilepath*
Error: put_Owner(0xd0dec) failed.
Error 0x80040209, the operation cannot be performed because the pins are no connected.”

This sounds like a video codec issue, I would recommend reinstalling TraqStudio and restart. There may be another program that is interfering with your video codecs on the system.
Redline! Redline! Redline!

markdfw
Soapbox Derby

Re: error messages

Postby markdfw » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:59 am

I just want to say thank you to Traqmate for a very fast response time to my question. I appreciate the great service!

Return to “Video Support”